Do people really think they're clever...?

..when they spell the president's name with the number zero? (0bama)

Update:

edit: okay then, the integer if you want to be mathematically correct. Sadly, I think most YA users have no idea what an integer is.

Update 2:

edit: It doesn't bother me, I think it is funny and pathetic. And I didn't need to make fun of Bush, his incoherent use of the English language spoke for itself.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • justa
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They do think they are clever, any second grader finds making fun of someones name to be hilarious.

I will say though that its less annoying than the overt racist names they also think they are so cleverly using. I'm ashamed to say they are Americans with what they post.

Worse are those who think they have discovered some unsavory secret when the use his boyhood name, Barry Soetoro. All of a sudden nicknames are a conspiracy, and a little boy longing for a father figure is a reason for amusement.

Gotta love that compassionate conservatism, save a millionaire today seem to be their motto.

• 10 years ago

Who knows what someone's motivation might be? It could be cleverness, or it could be their sense of aesthetics.

@Jojn Zero is not a natural Number, but it is an element of the set of Whole numbers, and by inference the Integers, the rationals and the reals. It is called the "Additive identity" in group axioms, so any set of numbers or other elements that form a mathematical group, ring, or field will include zero.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes they do. Also, when they use his middle name. Boy, it's gonna be hard to see this for another 5 years. This year plus the 4 more when PRESIDENT OBAMA is reelected. LOL!

• 10 years ago

I like how they think Obama is the zero given the state of the republican party right now. It's just sad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'm 64 years old and I do it because 0bama is a "0" an embarrasment to The United States of America!

• 10 years ago

Yes, It equates to the positive things he has done.

• 10 years ago

If it bothers you, yes. Peace

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

awww but making fun of Bush was just so damn fun huh!!! Hypocrisy does lean left and pot,...meet kettle!!! try real issues instead of whining about your messiah 0baaaama!!!!

sadly sheep worship 0baaaaama!!!

• Ranger
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I never thought it was clever, based on the average intelligence of people who post on Y.A., I thought they could not spell.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

c0nservatives are sooo clever are they not?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.