Can I buy a house just after relocating for first time to the US?

My family and me are relocating from Guadalajara, México to Redmond, Washington in October, given a new job I got there. We have never been in the US. The question is: How hard would it be for us to buy a house like a month after getting to the US? We may be able to put 10 or 15k in cash at the moment of buying... show more My family and me are relocating from Guadalajara, México to Redmond, Washington in October, given a new job I got there. We have never been in the US.

The question is: How hard would it be for us to buy a house like a month after getting to the US? We may be able to put 10 or 15k in cash at the moment of buying the house to reduce the required bank credit, but no more as we don't own any property in México that we could sell. We have always been renting.

Is this even possible? Would they require some credit record in the US before even considering giving us a credit for a house?

Thanks!

Julio
Update: Thank you loanmasterone. Then it seems like I will first have to have some credit history before starting this buy a house process. Very helpful response!
Update 2: Thank you loanmasterone. Then it seems like I will first have to have some credit history before starting this buy a house process. Very helpful response!
Update 3: Thank you Lisa! Just what I needed to know!