※20點※一首英文歌 男聲 輕快
- 良師益友Lv 710 years agoFavorite Answer
As the origin of the song was unknown, I cannot conclude what it is, for you know the information is a bit limited.
If you want some free website to searchit continuously, I suggest the following website:
This website has huge no. of local, Asian and overseas songs. It is opened by Now and is tailored for pop songs.
The best function is it allows all non-users to have 30 seconds trial so you can hear the melody to see whether the song is the one you want. Then you can copy the info. from the website or simply use the song name to search in Yahoo or Google for full details.
From your given information, you can select the male singers ( you can even more specify the possible country of origins ) first to minimize the areas of searching, and then check the MV / MP3 posted there and see if you could find the relevant songs. You can even purchase the MV online in MOOV if you like.
Besides, if you have installed Winamp Player, however, please also install a file called "vremamp.exe", the program of Vocal Remover, which can enables you to remove the human sounds appeared in the songs if you have interest to produce the pure sound yourself.
1) Install the above program to the directory C:/Program Files/Winamp/Plugins. The address to download Winamp is http://www.analogx.com/files/vremamp.exe
2) Open the Options -- Preference of WinAmp software.
3) From Plugins / DSP-Effect, you can find AnalogX Vocal Remover. Click on it and then you can select 100% to remove the human sound totally.
4) Press Enter and let the program prepare for you.
Your pure music can be prepared easily, so that you need not searching in Internet for hours without any output.
Hope I can help you.Source(s): Mathematics Teacher Mr. Ip