To all Non Muslims, would you ever convert to Islam?

Hi I am a Non-Muslim and I have no inclination to ever become a Muslim. I am happy with my religion and I am proud of it. The reason I am asking you this question is that I just saw a documentary called Muslim in the family in which 4 Non Muslims converetd to Islam for various reasons and they all seem to be... show more Hi I am a Non-Muslim and I have no inclination to ever become a Muslim. I am happy with my religion and I am proud of it.

The reason I am asking you this question is that I just saw a documentary called Muslim in the family in which 4 Non Muslims converetd to Islam for various reasons and they all seem to be more religius than many Muslims that I know. I was just wondering if there are any more people like them? What is their motivation of giving up their own heritage? So on and so forth.

So what do you think -
Would you ever consider of becoming a Muslim?

If yes then how far would you go to be known as a Muslim, like would you start wearing traditional Muslim dress, think of emigrating to a Muslim country, give up music etc.?

If no, then why would you not choose to convert to Islam?

Please accept my thanks in advance and I hope I haven't offended any one. I am just trying to look at it from a Non-Muslim's point of view.

Regards.