What climate do dragons live in?

My sister and I just got back from a movie and we were discussing about mythical creatures and she said dragons can not live in tropical climates instead dry areas only I said a dragon can live wherever it pleases. So what is a Dragons natural climate?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Thi is dependant on what type of dragon it is.

Ice dragons live in frozen climates, such as the poles, while fire dragons can live in several climates. The ancient dragons, chineese dragon, prefer to live in open areas near water, but always in or very close to somewhere warm (this is true with most, except ice dragons and some water species because they need the warmth for their eggs)

The bearded dragon is said to live only in Austraila.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Well, it depends on what you mean by 'dragon'.

If you mean the kind of dragons that are in the role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons, there are varieties for every habitat.

If you mean the 'watchers', they are not natural, they have no natural climate, but they are impervious to most environmental conditions, so this is much more controlled by those who summoned them to watch over their treasures, and where they put those treasures.

If you mean those who used a ceremony to transform their bodies and become immortal, yeah, they 'live' wherever they like, but that usually is NOT on a planet.

• cina
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The temperature in a bearded dragons environmental could never drop below seventy 5 ranges and the focal basking hotspot could never exceed a hundred and ten ranges and not drop below ninety 5. If the ecosystem meets those standards it may be positive. i does not advise you to launch a bearded dragon into the wild, barren, wilderness for it may probable die. they does not have get entry to to clean plant life or the specific bugs and stay food products they must stay to tell the story.additionally it rather is exactly how invasive species are created. do not launch it. Beardies are ment to stay in Australia. i'm hoping this helps slightly! Cheers!

• 9 years ago

Many different climates. Ice dragons live at the poles, but fire dragons live in many climates, sea dragons live near oceans, and so on and so on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

they can live were ever they feel like.

If they die while living there is the real question LOL.

and it depends on what type of dragon , if its ice its cold climate ,

fire is hot climate etc

• 9 years ago

Well dragons would probably have to be warm blooded to sustain that kind of activity, so they'd probably be able to live anywhere, like birds.

• If a dragon can exhale fire, you'd have to assume it must have pretty tough skin or it would burn itself. I reckon a dragon could survive in pretty much any habitat.

• 9 years ago

i say if you can think of a place, then its possible.

Water

Earth

Volcano's

Mountains

Poles

you name it Even Hell doesn't matter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.