Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 10 years ago

For Producers!!!! Help with Prime Loops...How to install.?

I downloaded a prime loops package that is called R&B Progressions. It's for both Windows and Mac. I want to get it onto my FL Studio 9, but I don't know how. My dad helped me unpack the downloaded package, but the computer doesn't recognize the two files that are inside. I would like to know if it is possible to get these files onto my FL Studio 9, or if it can't be done because R&B Progressions isn't a plugin, but rather a separate software. I also want to know how to transfer this onto my FL Studio 9 IF it can be done. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

R&B Progressions is a sample library, not a plugin. It comes in various formats which you an use in FL Studio. One of the formats available to purchase is specifically for FL Studio, did you buy that one, or did you actually buy it at all? If so, just check with Prime Loops support, they'll be able to help.