What would be a good way to describe my thinking process on the Middle East?

Some background. I live in an Orthodox Jewish community (generally modern) where most people I know systematically support Israel and its policies, and have a generally negative attitude towards the Palestinians. However, as someone who embraces Third Way ideology (i.e. Bill Clinton, Tony Blair) I do not want to be... show more Some background. I live in an Orthodox Jewish community (generally modern) where most people I know systematically support Israel and its policies, and have a generally negative attitude towards the Palestinians. However, as someone who embraces Third Way ideology (i.e. Bill Clinton, Tony Blair) I do not want to be seen as extreme. So I support the peace process, which includes land concessions to the Palestinians, even though I have doubts. The reason for this is, I accept that I do not know much about the topic. But I can't find a single expert (or even a mainstream politician in Israel itself) that does not believe in a peace process, as a significant portion of the community does.

I am just looking for a term to describe my way of thinking. I've tried telling it over to my friends, but I've been having trouble describing it.
Update: This has nothing to do with details such as status of Jerusalem. I have no problem with the center-left (such as those of Yossi Sarid and Yossi Beilin) or the center-right (Benjamin Netanyahu). It's just the far-right and the far-left. I have this need to stay in the center on this issue,