I quit my job after one day training and didn't get paid?

So I got a job I filled out all the forms gave them my information for payroll. I worked one day and after that day I realized working in those conditions was not good for my health. I suffer from extreme migraines and within my first hour of working there I started to feel a migraine coming on. I stuck it out... show more So I got a job I filled out all the forms gave them my information for payroll. I worked one day and after that day I realized working in those conditions was not good for my health. I suffer from extreme migraines and within my first hour of working there I started to feel a migraine coming on. I stuck it out thinking it was just stress and being nervous because it was my first day. I worked 10 hours that day and when I got home I had a horrible migraine and I felt emotionally drained. I had never felt so stressed out in my life so I called the next day after going to see my specialist and informed my boss it would not be good for my health to work there. She seemed fine with it and just told me to send her an email of my resignation and I did right away. This happened 3 weeks ago. Their pay roll pays every other Thursday and I still have not got paid. Do they legally have to pay me ?
Update: I did not know that working there would cause me migraines like it did. The air quality in the office was poor it was too hot and there was absolutely no air conditioning and I smelt gasoline all day. I technically trained and started working in one day. I was basically taking the place of a girl going on mat leave... show more I did not know that working there would cause me migraines like it did. The air quality in the office was poor it was too hot and there was absolutely no air conditioning and I smelt gasoline all day. I technically trained and started working in one day. I was basically taking the place of a girl going on mat leave and they put me to work right away and I did clock in and out. I don't have to worry about another job because I have another job that I was even going to keep for weekends. I would not have taken the job if i knew it was going to affect me in that way. It was an office job and I work in an office right now I and don't have any problems there. I also informed my boss that I did speak with my doctor and I told her about my condition she didnt seem mad at all she was actually understanding about it. I would also never take someone to court for 100 dollars I was just wondering if I should be expecting the pay.