Promoted

Who would win Flash or Superman?

My say is Flash, whats yours?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Flash because he can tap into some speed thing (I forget what it is called) that Superman can't, thus giving him extra speed. There are only a handful of people who can tap into that speed thing, whatever it is, and Supes isn't one of them.

It was explained post-crisis that Flash and a handful of other speedsters got their speed by being able to tap into some speed force. This allowed them to attain speeds others couldn't. Since Superman doesn't get his speed from that speed force, then this not only would make Flash faster than Supes but also any of those other speedsters. Pre-crisis it was learned that Flash wasn't entirely human and was actually part of that speed force, so this would have made the Silver Age Flash faster than Superman as well.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It depends on which Superman you're referring to. The DC Animated Superman and Post-Crisis Superman would most likely lose to the Flash, because the Flash would destroy Superman with his speed and take advantage of Superman's inability to dodge or move away from him.

Pre-Crisis Superman, however, is almost an equivalent speed to the Flash, not to mention can destroy an entire planet. If you put this incarnation of Superman against any of the Flashes, Superman will win.

• 4 years ago

From the unique race back in the late Nineteen Sixties to the modern-day, the Flash has been represented because of the fact the swifter of the two. on an identical time as Superman is speedy, he won't be able to get right of entry to the fee stress, which most of the DC speedsters make the main of. Even till now the invention of the fee stress as a plot device, the Silver Age Flash became shown to have the skill to approach close to gentle velocity, and while it comes to 'disaster of countless Earths', exceeded gentle velocity while Barry Allen caught the tachyon particle in the Anti-computer screen's cannon. efficiently, on an identical time as Superman is speedy, he isn't swifter than the Flash.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It depends which flash, Barry or Wally. Wally has been said to be the greatest flash. And he can sppeed steal.

Now I assume your referring to Barry, now it depends on the area, but Flash can hit him with an infinite mass punch, which knocked out a white martian, a superman level being.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

In a race, Flash, but in a fist fight, Superman. Hope I helped.

• 9 years ago

In a foot race, it's Flash. In a fight it would be Superman.

Whilst Flash's Infinite Mass Punch is devastating, it's pretty useless if his opponent is flying out of reach.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

At what?

Flash is faster, but Superman has abilities that he does not have.

• 9 years ago

The Flash, and this is why

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/MFPeters...

Superman cannot stand up to the Infinite Mass Punch!

• 9 years ago

Didn't they make a comic book about this? I think superman would

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

superman, no reasoning needed. Its known.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.