Some things to say to my boyfriend to make him crazy bout me?

So me and him met at Classic for his sister's 16th birthday about a year ago. We've been going out for a while and im not so sure. I've been on Google and searched for stuff to say and all i found was "I believe in you" and "You know how to make me laugh". I need some things to make... show more So me and him met at Classic for his sister's 16th birthday about a year ago. We've been going out for a while and im not so sure. I've been on Google and searched for stuff to say and all i found was "I believe in you" and "You know how to make me laugh". I need some things to make him really wanna kiss me and give me his all.
We live some what far away from eachother. We text 24/7 and meet up every week or every other week. But every time we do..... it's just not so great. I wanna make him crazy like he is in text.
Also...... what can i text him to make him fall for me?
But, we're too young for sexual..... ya.