When do I tell my son that Slash isn't real?

My son is about 6 years old, and lately he's been asking me questions like "How can Slash play all over the world in one day?" and "What's Slash's real name?" Should I break the news to him now? What do I tell him?

Favorite Answer

It's probably best to wait until he's 10 years old, right now just tell him that other kids lie and say Slash isn't real because they've been bad so he hasn't come to play at their birthday parties or in their local malls.

You can't tell him! How will you get him to act nicely if you don't promise him that Slash will play at his birthday party?! Wait until one of the other kids, probably Kyle, tells him.

Source(s): south park.

slash is too real!! i cant believe you would say that horrible stuff!!!! slash can play allover the world because he has the power of rock! slashes real name is slash! (if you make him say his name backwards he gets sent back to his original dimension, hsals.)

you sir are a monster!

Source(s): the good word of rock

don't ever tell him, slash is real