Rihanna????? Illuminati?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Ok, i'm probably slow, but does anyone else think rihanna is part of the illuminati clique???? btw, illuminati are crazy *** people who worship the devil. the reason i think this ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
oh yeah definitely. at first, i didn't believe in the Illuminati conspiracy theory, but after watching all about the signs on YouTube and really paying attention to all the little details of certain artists' songs like Rihanna, Jay-Z, even Gaga....it freaked me out. i forgot which awards it was from, but Rihanna did a performance and you can see so many different symbols that made me scream out she is definitely part of it! also, Good Girl Gone Bad? yeah, kinda obvious lol. she's been converted. i also think Beyonce did too. not surprised since she is Jay-Z's wife. try looking up her performance at the Billboard Awards in 2011. scary! and she's talking about running the world in the song.

Source:

RIP MJ

Asker's rating & comment

4 out of 5
Ya, i guess
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ? answered 3 years ago
    Been there, done that. It's all on YouTube. They even played the lyrics to Umbrella backwards and claimed they heard this and that, but that's questionable. But I say HECK YEAH, she's in the Illuminati, and it's far more than a clique. You can tell she's way gone and lost in it when you look at the "Run This Town Tonight" video. Note the arrogance and literal "Devil May Care" attitude that each of them has. All 3 of them, including Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are all involved. I think that Rhianna probably got asked to join right after the abuse situation with her and Chris Brown. For awhile there, She and Jay-Z and Kanye were throwing up so many symbols and hand gestures in public and during performances (Those triangles...one around the eye and one for the Masonic symbol)...that they were probably throwing them up in their sleep too. Lately though, publicly she (Rhianna) seems to have calmed down a bit and has been wearing lighter colors and performing duets with other female artists. I do think she is deep into it. She was even labeled as "a sex slave for the Illuminati". The cat is definitely out of the bag now.

RE: above comment: They were forced to disban but reformed under various names. They have been practicing since the 1700's and have many members in high corporate positions, as well as in the music industry. The New World Order is what they have always worked towards. Almost everything has an underlying goal to it. Check out a book called "Behold A Pale Horse" by William Cooper, a former Naval Intelligence Officer who uncovered documents from some of their meetings and dealings. He was murdered after revealing much information about them.
    • Comment
  • Freddy Krueger answered 3 years ago
    Oh ya, totally. The illuminati are real. And ALL the biggest stars are in it. The devil was the angel of the airways, so he tries to pull us in by music. No biggie to me. Im good. I know whatits about and at the same time i can like the music without falling into it too hard. Rihanna is totally one of them. Havent you seen the video rockstar 101? She starts dancing around in a painted circle on the floor while wearing a horned hat. And there is an illuminati sign in the circle. If thats not illuminati puppeting, I dont know what is. Rihanna is on a one way ticket "downstairs" Too bad though. I kinda like her music.

Source(s):

And we know for a FACT jay-z is one. Raps about it ALL THE TIME!!!
    • Comment
  • ? answered 3 years ago
    Perhaps they are real, perhaps not, The Illuminati conspiracy is a conspiracy theory which holds that there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world, or is seeking to take control of the world. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati conspiracy vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the Illuminati conspiracy. Popularized in recent books and movies, the Illuminati conspiracy has definitely reached "cult fiction" status.

If one were to attempt to summarize the Illuminati conspiracy, it would go something like this: The Illuminati began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit priests. Later, a council of five men, one for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called “The Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.” They were high order Luciferian Freemasons, thoroughly immersed in mysticism and eastern mental disciplines, seeking to develop the super powers of the mind. Their alleged plan and purpose is world domination for their lord (who precisely this lord is varies widely). The Illuminati are alleged to be the primary motivational forces encouraging global governance, a one-world religious ethic, and centralized control of the world’s economic systems. Organizations such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the International Criminal Court are seen as tentacles of the Illuminati. According to the Illuminati conspiracy, the Illuminati are the driving force behind efforts to brainwash the gullible masses through thought control and manipulation of beliefs, through the press, the educational curriculum, and the political leadership of the nations.

http://www.gotquestions.org/illuminati-c...

The Illuminati
    By: Larry Burkett
    http://www.christianbook.com/the-illumin...

What is the New World Order?

http://www.gotquestions.org/new-world-or...

You NEED To See This

Source(s):

TLS
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 3 years ago
    there's no such thing as illuminati!!.
    • Comment
  • ? answered 3 years ago
    The Illuminati were a 18th Century Liberal political society, which was outlawed and broken up by the Bavarian monarchy. They have not existed since the 1780's, except in the minds of easily bullsh*tted mouthbreathers.
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock