Is anyone offering Fannie Mae Homepath or Homepath Renovation Loans on attached condos in Florida?

Ive looked at Flagstar and one other bank and neither one offers Homepath on attached condos on Florida. However, that doesnt make sense to me that Fannie Mae can put right on their Homepath.com website all these condos with their LOGO that says you can get Homepath financing on it. I wanted to see if this was just a guideline of these banks and if so, who is actually offering Homepath loans on attached condos in Florida??

Favorite Answer

I can do Homepath Loans on condos in Florida. Message me if you would like more information.

Source(s): Mortgage banker for 15 years. Lend in 49 states (we just added 2 more!!). Specialize in government mortgages (FHA, USDA, VA) and working with first time homebuyers. Real estate paralegal for 10 years prior to working in mortgages.

the homestead on Elm highway? White Garages? college Districts? you're perfect, this game of putting question marks after genuine assets concerns is relaxing. must be till now you take part in Yahoo recommendations, you learn a thank you to pose a question.