Is anyone offering Fannie Mae Homepath or Homepath Renovation Loans on attached condos in Florida?

Ive looked at Flagstar and one other bank and neither one offers Homepath on attached condos on Florida. However, that doesnt make sense to me that Fannie Mae can put right on their Homepath.com website all these condos with their LOGO that says you can get Homepath financing on it. I wanted to see if this was just... show more Ive looked at Flagstar and one other bank and neither one offers Homepath on attached condos on Florida. However, that doesnt make sense to me that Fannie Mae can put right on their Homepath.com website all these condos with their LOGO that says you can get Homepath financing on it. I wanted to see if this was just a guideline of these banks and if so, who is actually offering Homepath loans on attached condos in Florida??