Tringle asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

(Fox news hate) Why Aren't Liberals Happy With NBC,CBS,ABC,MSNBC, CNN, NY TIMES, MTV.....?

Why do they have to get hurt and try to destroy the one right leaning news organization that exists when they have 50 other places to hear news with a liberal/left/democrat bias?

Favorite Answer

But they say they're

"Fair and Balanced !!!"

-not right leading.

you're saying that Fox News lies ?

How dare you

• tim

The 50 other places have a truth,reality,journalistic,bias.Fox is a allusion created by the corporate think tanks .The only thing that could ever destroy a Democracy is a delusional public and that's what Fox is trying to accomplish. P.S. Fox loves to boast about their #s. But Fox is the only station where you can experience their allusion.If you add up all the other stations who are trying to report the facts ,that audience is many,many times larger than the Fox audience.

We do not need MSNBC either. I am not trying to destroy FOX. I just will never spend my money on supporting an organization that makes the United States a weaker country. I love the USA so I will never buy anything from a FOX News sponsor.

"one right leaning news organization". AH-HAH! You've held the key all this time and didn't know it! All they have to do is follow the admonition that "the truth shall set you free" and ADMIT IT! Call off the "fair and balanced" claim as everyone knows that's crap. Not rocket science after all!

Fox News does nothing but fear-mongering be it video game violence or rappers or rock stars in soda commercials. The channel needs to change its name to Fox Tabloid Stories cause its "newz" is as legit as the bat boy pics on the Daily News. It is sad in this day in age when TMZ is more legit than Fox News. Hell I would believe Perez Hilton as a source than Bill O'Reilly.

Fox News is a network run by trolls

MSNBC is a liberal channel. The others you mentioned are neutral or slightly conservative. Just look at the studies done regarding the 2008 election. McCain received more favorable coverage than Obama on every network.

Cons repeat the lie that the mainstream media is liberal, but they can't give a single example, because it is demonstrably false.

I don't agree that all those have a bias. but in any case REAL news doesn't lean............

The truth that is reported on Fox News is to libs like sunlight is to vampires.

Because they're totalitarians -- they can't stand it that Fox doesn't push the Leftist agenda. Vlad Lenin told the Leftists to demonize their opposition to beat it.

@The 90's Suck: So turn the channel, forgawdsakes! That's what I do with MSNBC. You don't like freedom?

Source(s): Great question -- it should be asked EVERY SINGLE TIME a lib starts whining about Fox News.
  • Communism can only work if one group exclusively controls what people see and hear.