What is the best nds emulator for a slow computer?

I have a really slow computer that has 1 GB of ram. I want to know what kind of nds emulator can run fast and properly on this kind of thing.

• RRC
    Favorite Answer

The no$gba emulator is really good . I have seen many of my friends play nds games on it . However mastering the controls may be a little tough . Also you can try desmume emulator . This one is really easy to master and also you can connect to wifi with it . You can make it faster too . Just change the frame skip to 2 or 3 and it will run fine .

Best Ds Emulator For Pc

Depending on the exact issue at hand, a thorough Google search may be be your best bet at resolving for yourself whatever is causing dysfunction. Nonetheless, as a computer technician who runs his own business troubleshooting, repairing, rebuilding, and optimizing computers... I can probably guide you in the right direction. However, without having your PC directly at my fingertips, I can only make general suggestions. In this case, I would surely check out the highly esteemed world-class Reimage software from https://reimagefix.im/ ..

When people come into our shop and drop off their PC for repair, the first thing we do is run an initial diagnostic. For this function, I use Reimage exclusively. In many cases, I am able to diagnose very quickly what is making their computer run slow, or is giving them the crashes/freezes/errors/grief that brought them to me in the first place. After the diagnostic, in a majority of cases, Reimage is able to remedy All problems and replace any corrupted Windows files. I then proceed to charge a handsome fee for my services that took me all but 30-60 minutes to complete. Obviously sometimes I must work more, but often this is all it takes. It is a very powerful tool that would likely put me and others in my industry out of business if more people knew of it. So don't tell anyone lol, and Good Luck with your PC.

Source(s): Personal Experience with https://reimagefix.im/
  • Andrea

The best Nintendo DS emulator is NO&GBA. I also know that the best Game Boy emulator is VisualBoyAdvance. Be sure to have BitTorrent installed before trying to play a game on those emulators. Download games from ThePiratesBay or 4shared. Hope it helped :)

Well the BEST DS emulator is: http://desmume.org/ (dont get no$gba it SUCKS hardcore....)

As for running, you need a 2.2ghz+ dual core processor to run it. You ram is a little low, but i think its fine, and graphics dont need to be very good either.

If you dont meet the processor requirements, you can not play DS, as most of them all has same/more requirements.

You can look for toher emulators here: http://emulator-zone.com/ (again stay away from no$gba lol), but you should be able to run nes,snes,GBA with no problems at all. You "may" or may not be able to get 64/psx running though.

Here are a few things you can try to help lower end computers:

-You may want to close any processes you dont need running, also probably best to just go to start > run msconfig.exe and go to startup, disable things you dont need to automatically load. You can also do this in ccleaner (below) under tools > startup. *(restart required)*

After you restart your computer from that, try just looking in task manager (crtl + shift + esc) and see what other processes you know what they are and dont need, and/or are taking a lot of resources. If you end up disabling required processes you could get some problems, but its nothing a restart of your computer wont fix. Also check out the performance tab, to see how much cpu/ram usage is being used while idle.

-You may want to get something like CCleaner ( http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/?tag=mncol;1 ), and run that alot, it may help your computer from slowing down load times, which can affect performance of everything.

-You can disable visual effects ( start > control panel > system/maintenance > system > advanced system settings (on the left) > click settings under performance). You can disable most/all of these and it will help alot since you have low ram, it will make it look ugly, but it will increase performance.

ALSO while here, you can set up virtual memory. Its on the same window, but click the advanced tab. Click change under virtual memory. (this uses your hard drive as ram, its much slower then actual ram). Id set it to anything from 2048mb-4096mb, no more then that. *(restart required)*

That is about all you can do besides just getting new hardware. idk what your cpu is, but id suggest maybe throwing more ram to get 2gb total. if your cpu is low end, id say look into buying a new pc soon.

I like Romstation. All the other ones are either slow or don't work. I don't know how well it will run on that computer, but from my experience it never fails. As an added bonus it can play many other platforms of games, although I don't know how well those systems will run.

I dont know for DS but sixty force works great even on slow computers, although you cant save unless you get someones account to authorize it, or buy it, its like 16 bucks,

or

you can just play online games at playr.org, just make an account for free and you can play games such as pokemon(red, green, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, diamond), super mario bros deluxe, donkey kong, legend of zelda:(orace of seasons, oracle of ages, links awakening), GTA 2, mortal kombat II, nba jam, madden 2002, harry potter, tomb raider and much more. Its a great gaming website, its what I use for my boring highschool classes, or when i dont want to do homework.

Source(s): gamer