Princess Diana or Princess Grace Kelly ?

Princess Grace Kelly

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS406US...

Princess Diana

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS406US...

Who's more gorgeous or beautiful in your opinion?

I love how they were classy and naturally beautiful in their own ways.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

GRACE KELLY ------------much more dignified ,royal and classy ,and conducted herself superbly as a true royal

good luck

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They had their own individual strengths; it's hard to decide.

Although Grace was originally a bit of a 'girl' (if you know what I mean), she definitely rose to the occasion when she became a royal. She was regal, classy, and beautiful. Diana wasn't 'classy' so much. Her endless affairs and tell tale behaviours let her down, but her beauty was undeniable.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Princess Grace!

• TSK
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Grace for style and looks. Diana for class and breeding. Monaco is hardly worth comparing with such a great country as the United Kingdom, I fear. Little more than a city (a pretty rich and classy one, at that ), but a city state, all the same ! You could fit it in a London Park. Tacky, nouveau riche and, frankly corrupt, to this day!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Oh my goodness....you are asking which of the two is the most classy? After Diana aired all the filthy laundry of her marriage in public? Gave a TV interview and announced to the world which men she "had done it with"? Caused her poor children endless humiliation and embarrassment by doing it? Caused people to forever wonder if Charles is Harry's father? Are you kidding me?

Grace was a lady and would have died before she would ever have done some of the trashy things Diana did. Can you imagine her or the Queen Mother or the Queen doing all that trashy stuff?

The only "class" Diana had was "low". Grace was a real lady....beautiful both inside and out. Loved her children and loved them enough to keep her mouth shut about the problems in her own marriage.

• 9 years ago

Grace Kelly was one of the rare true beauties, few women could compare to her.

Diana was pretty and charming but not beautiful.

• 9 years ago

Grace Kelly by a mile!

• Monty
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Both were beautiful, but I think Princess Grace was classier

• 9 years ago

I personally think Diana was more attractive, and also more interesting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.