Kaspersky is yellow and won't go green?

I have installed a trial of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 to my ASUS laptop. I am new to Kaspersky and I don't really know how to work it so well. For whatever reason, the Kaspersky circle thing (that is usually green) is yellow. Whenever I click it, it says "Your computer security is at risk." But... show more I have installed a trial of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 to my ASUS laptop. I am new to Kaspersky and I don't really know how to work it so well.

For whatever reason, the Kaspersky circle thing (that is usually green) is yellow. Whenever I click it, it says "Your computer security is at risk." But every time I click "Fix now," it sends me to the Kaspersky web page (I guess to get me to buy it).

I don't know how to fix it and make the circle green again! I've run a full scan twice and it didn't pick up any threats or detect any viruses. But when I've scanned it, the yellow circle STILL says I'm at risk! I don't know how on Earth I'm supposed to fix this!

But when I clicked on the yellow circle in the box that pops up (to run a full scan), it opened the "Protection state" and showed me a tab called "Detected threats" and it has 2 items under the "Object" part. One says "+ Deleted" and one says "+ Detected." I don't know what that even means, or what to do. There's an option to "Move to Quarantine," but I don't know what that will do or if it will help.

Please help me, I don't know if my computer is infected or if I'm just worrying about nothing. And I don't know if this is related in any way, but my FaceBook logged me out twice just earlier today. I was on my account and I clicked to view a friend's page, and it said "You must be logged in to view this page." And it did that again when I logged back in to change my security settings. Both times I closed the current FaceBook tab and opened a new one, in my worry.
And after that Kaspersky really quickly showed a small window in the bottom of the screen (where my low-battery warning will appear), and it said something I can't remember... and it showed me another box with errors and weird things.

Now I HAVE been told by Kaspersky that it detected a Trojan a little while ago, but I clicked to delete it (I could have Quarantined it, but I was afraid it wouldn't do anything so I chose to delete instead). Could that possibly be the problem? Did I do it wrong and I'm still infected? The circle was green after I deleted it.

Is Kaspersky only yellow to scare me into buying the license? Please help, I'm very concerned with my laptop's safety! If there's not enough information here, I'll repost this with the information needed to answer this properly! Please help, I'm worried about my laptop.

I just checked my "Protection state," and I have no idea how to get rid of the one active threat. I clicked to Quarantine, but it wanted me to choose a file. Do I need to make a specific file to Quarantine viruses in? Please help, I have no idea what I'm doing!
Update: Now when I click on "Fix now" it opens a box that says in red letters, "Attention! Trial license expires in 11 days. You can purchase a fully functional version." Underneath, it gives me 2 buttons I can click. --> Purchase license Visit online store to purchase the license --> Activate the application with a new... show more Now when I click on "Fix now" it opens a box that says in red letters, "Attention! Trial license expires in 11 days. You can purchase a fully functional version."

Underneath, it gives me 2 buttons I can click.

--> Purchase license
Visit online store to purchase the license

--> Activate the application with a new license
Run Kaspersky Anti-Virus activation wizard
Update 2: In case I got a virus from a website I go to, please help me identify where to avoid!

FaceBook, YouTube, Unfriendable, FailBlog, OMGfacts, and the pages that branch off of Failblog and Unfriendable (Ugliest Tattoos, Taste of Awesome, smartphOWNED, Daily Cute, etc.). Please help with that too!
1 answer