Dating question need advice?

I work as a nurse in a doctors office that specializes in pre employment physicals. I did a physical on this girl who was extremely attractive as well had a great personality. We were joking and laughing throughout everything, and she was very into me. (she got a nursing job). She said that she would have like to work with me, and told me her lifes story. I didn't get her number, but I got it from her chart! Is it o.k. to text/call her? Will my job be in jeopardy? She is single and lives in Ohio. Should I call her?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah! explain how you got her number so she won't think you tried stalking her or anything but she's definitely not going to report you -->things could go swimmingly, worst case scenario: she doesn't reply, but even then, at least you know you tried. people don't flirt enough! i would loove a call from a cute nurse who gave me a physical and how you met is just a great story to tell your friends (not so great for her..)

i would sort of advise against the facebook, i know that's what all the cool kids are doing but that just makes you seem too invested and more personal if rejection occurs. i'd rather a guy just sees my number while going through my chart and thinking 'she was nice, i should text her,' instead of going that extra step to look at my profile and make judgements

• 9 years ago

If she was having a good time with you, I'm sure it would be okay. I would try to find her on FaceBook first, and then ask her for her number, but if you can't or don't have one, then sure text her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.