Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

As Putin Rears His Head and Comes Into the Air Space of the United States of America, where– Where Do They Go?

It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President of the United States. She's shown us she has foreign policy experience, as evidenced above. But what about national issues. What about The Department of Law?

"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

I sees she knows about that too. That's two for two. But what about her experience in health care?

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

I see she knows it all and is surely qualified to be Commander in Chief. But what does she know about the Supreme Court?

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

Good, she knows about that too. But does she keep up with current events in the newspapers and magazines?

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

It seems she's read all of them, so that is great. Just one more foreign policy question about our neighboring country of Afghanistan.

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan."

She got that down too! Excellent.

OK, she has my vote. What about you?

Favorite Answer

This is unfair to comedy writers they are going to loose their jobs. You just can't make this stuff up.

And I have to say that it was hard reading all you wrote because somehow the twilight theme got cued up. When are we going to stop the sociopaths from entering our government? They do love the power that comes with the attention.

Bailey writes that Palin drafted her own letters to the editor during her run for governor and sent them in under supporters’ names. Here is one.

You just prove my point about how all the left suffers from Palin derangement syndrome.

Took all that time and effort just to say you don't like Palin, talk about pathetic.

The go directly to Sarah Palin. She prevented more invasions than you've had hot dinners. If it wasn't for Sarah Palin you'd be speaking Russian right now.

What part of J O K E don't you understand. Is it the JO or the KE.

What are you babbling on about. Just ask a question.

did not read LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!