Difference between Jacob Black, and Taylor Lautner?

Hello everyone.. I am sorry if you do not like the Twilight series. I am just doing some research on Taylor Lautner and I would really appreciate some positive feedback and assistance with this question.

Would you say that Taylor Lautner and his character in Twilight have a very similar personality? I have a feeling that Taylor Lautner simply plays himself in the movie to an extent. Do you agree? In the first Twilight film, he seemed really polite when he hung out with Bella, and he seems very polite in the interviews that I've seen him in. Aside from that, what do you guys think?..

Hey cathrl69, do you mind emailing me? I want to ask you something. I appreciate it.

My email is Kaiten351@yahoo.com

• maski
    Favorite Answer

Taylor Launter is real and Jacob Black is a character in a book.

They are both polite but its acting. Jacob kisses Bella without permission in New Moon and im sure Taylor wouldn't do that.

Umm, You can try googling this... In interview (which you can watch on youtube) he explains Jacobs similarities to himself.

Source(s): Youtube :)

They have a very similar personality simply because Lautner plays the character.

I hate Twilight to no end, but I still know that much.

You can't possibly tell. He is an actor. That means he acts.

You would need a personal friend of his in order for your "research" to mean anything at all.

Jacob is very protective over bella and he is a wolf