Where can I find the NOW statement regarding Ed Schultz?

Surely the National Organization for Women has spoken out on the Ed Schultz misogynistic on air rant and subsequent suspension. Where can I find their statement?

Favorite Answer

They only support Third World and Democrat women. Laura is none of those.

As far as I know, they haven't. The National Organization For Women is a joke. They didn't step up when David Letterman made the joke about Bristol Palin until they were pressured to do so. They backed off the Meg Whitman whore comment when it was revealed that it was possibly Jerry Brown's wife that made the comment, and nothing is being said now. If it is a Republican Conserative woman, I guess it's open season

No statement concerning Ed "the slut" Schultz from Now other then saying he was a good decent human being and that his show was a model for all others to follow, because he won't let sluts, b!tches and Whores like Sarah Palin, Michele Backman and Jan Brewer on it.

The day after the Jerry Brown campaign started calling women WHORES NOW stepped up and endorsed him for governor.

I guess this means Ed will be running for a senate seat here really soon.

• Sathi

Nothing that occurs with MSNBC personnel surprises me. Just one more example of an unhinged liberal's anger issues. Olbermann set the standard, Schultz just followed suit.

We still have freedom of speech in this country so, I doubt NOW will make a statement. Besides Ed said it on his talk radio show and not on MS NBC television. Rush and Beck have said much worse things about women and they are still here-unfortunately. Ed looks and acts like the average construction worker and people can relate to him better than Oberman. I like the Ed show and hope he comes back soon.

Since when has the Nazi Organization for Womyn ever denounced LIBERAL sexists like those on MSNBC the Obama Channel?

Your joking right? Schultz makes comments like these and does not get condemned by the left because they don't care what their people say as long as their people slander conservatives and let them murder babies in the womb whenever they like.

I've not seen NOW comment on any media statements, right or left.

However, the feminist Women's Media Center called for his suspension.

castrated liberal males, like Ed, get a pass from NAG (National Association of Gals)