What do I take to the walmart job orientation?

they called me for job orientation. It is tommorrow. She gave me a quick list of what I needed to take and how to dress on the phone but I did not catch everything. All i know is 2 forms of Id and wear blue shirt and kakis.
Update: um, why does almost every time i post a question people attack or judge. just answer the question or skip. I have my reasons. first of all, I dont like jobs that require phone conversations. the phone makes it difficult for me to understand. second, the person was going super fast. I worked for walmart 7... show more um, why does almost every time i post a question people attack or judge. just answer the question or skip. I have my reasons. first of all, I dont like jobs that require phone conversations. the phone makes it difficult for me to understand. second, the person was going super fast. I worked for walmart 7 years before and have experience dealing with costumers. I am fluent in both german and spanish as there are large populations of both of those groups here. just for your information.