Do you reccomend RetainerBrite to clean my clear retainer?

i just got my braces off two days ago and i got a clear retainer. ive been just brushing the retainer with a a toothbrush and only water. i was wondering if RetainerBrite is a good brand for me to clean my retainers? and are there different types of clear retainers and the retainerbrite can only clean some? i... show more i just got my braces off two days ago and i got a clear retainer. ive been just brushing the retainer with a a toothbrush and only water. i was wondering if RetainerBrite is a good brand for me to clean my retainers? and are there different types of clear retainers and the retainerbrite can only clean some? i wanted to know before i bought the one year supply if it would work with my clear retainer. does it matter what type of Clear retainer you have? what types of clear retainers can it clean? i have a clear retainer... but idk if there are different types of clear retainers and what kind mine is... thanks for your help!(: hope someone answerss sooon!
Update: soo should i just use the Efferdent? because it works the sam as RetainerBrite?

does it matter what type of clear retainer do you have?