Does the Flex Belt work?

I have seen people say yes and no, and people say it depends. I'm not looking for something to magically make me toned so i can be lazy.. I was wondering if it would work if I used it while I am running. I run often and I came across this... show more I have seen people say yes and no, and people say it depends. I'm not looking for something to magically make me toned so i can be lazy.. I was wondering if it would work if I used it while I am running. I run often and I came across this answer:

--------------------------------------...
The real truth is, that exercise means to 'exert' and the exertion brings oxygen.

When we exercise, the aim is to get oxygen.

If you use the belt and you are not breathing deeper, your electrical contractions are not going to bring results simulating exercise, but if you breathe, they can be similar, it's just that it feels weird to breath deeply without moving much, so you may not continue to breathe.

While I am running I will be breathing hard so will it actually work then?
Update: oh yea, and my goal isnt to lose weight (im skinny already), I want to get toned faster and have something to give me an extra boost to my abs building.