My Leg Hurts And I Dont Know Whats Wrong.?! HELP?

ok so i woke up yesterday with my leg hurting so i went thru the day ok. but it was worse today like if my leg is positioned in a way or im sitting it randomly starts hurting to where i either squat to the ground or shake my leg to try nd make the tingly/pain go away. people at school think it might be a pinched nerve. then my nurse said something about my back maybe. so i really wanna know what could be wrong cuz it almost made me cry today. k thanks(:

Favorite Answer

Tight muscles in your lower back can press onto the nerves going to your legs to cause pains in your legs. Freeing up your back muscles will get rid of the pressure on the nerves to get rid of the pain and here's how to free them up:

Back:

(do from a sitting position)

Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.

For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

Sounds like you may have pulled something. If it doesn't get better in a few days, go to your doctor and have is checked out to make sure there is no muscle tear or legiment damage somewhere! Good luck!

You probably pulled or strained the muscle in your sleep.