Can you tell me some good song names or where to look for these?

i really want to start listening to music like the stuff in the fallout 3 soundtrack (big band) and stuff like 50's and oldies rock music like just classics

any thing will help thanks

• Favorite Answer

Tall order ...

Try:

Bobby Darin- Mack the Knife

Diamonds - The Stroll

Bill Justice - Raunchy

Louis Prima - Jump Jive and Wail ( nice 90's remake by Brian Setzer)

Etta James - At Last

Also, check out Linda Ronstadt and the Nelson Riddle Orchestra for some standards like the Billie

Holliday tracks. Try Someone To Watch Over Me and Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry.

Just too much to name ...

• bente

FOR WHAT this is nicely worth - Buffalo Springfield Stephen Stills, 1966 there is something happening right here What this is ain't precisely sparkling there's a guy with a gun over there Telling me I have been given to concentrate i think of this is time we stop, toddlers, what's that sound everybody seem what's happening there is conflict lines being drawn no person's precise if everybody's incorrect young toddlers conversing their minds Getting plenty resistance from in the back of i think of this is time we stop, hey, what's that sound everybody seem what's happening What a field-day for the warmth one thousand human beings interior the line making a song songs and donning indications extra often than not say, hooray for our section this is time we stop, hey, what's that sound everybody seem what's happening Paranoia strikes deep Into your life this is going to creep It starts off once you're continually afraid You step out of line, the guy come and take you away We better stop, hey, what's that sound everybody seem what's happening stop, hey, what's that sound everybody seem what's happening stop, now, what's that sound everybody seem what's happening stop, toddlers, what's that sound everybody seem what's happening