MAJOR friend problem. Please help ( long )?

So this year i met a girl & we started off as good friends but then i did something and she got mad at me & started talking about me. I forgave her . then i heard she was talking about me again so i blew it off and she lied about it. Then i told her one night i was listining to scremo ( im mixed ) and she got mad at me because i was " black" and i didnt listen to scremo i forgave her AGAIN and she continued to hurt me. I get depressed often because of problems with my family and i used to cut, i decided to talk to her about it and she said i didnt appriciiate my family . i forgave her yet again. she puts me down alot . i liked a "white" boy and she said that i could never get him. Recently she broke up with her bf and he asked me out i said yes and she said it was cool . now shes saying that she loved him and she wants him back. Its really pissing me off but i always forgive her but she crossed the line today and i am already to forgiving her but i dont want to . would you forgive her or let her go? i need advice !!!!! Thanks and sorry its so long && sorry for my bad grammer im typing fast thanks :D

Favorite Answer

u poor thing, seriuosly, thats rude it sounds like shes racisist, your probably really pretty, ( i cant tell sorry LOL) and stop forgiving her, its not fair. SHE KEEPS BEING MEAN BECAUSE YOU KEEP FORGIVEING HER AND SHES TAKING ADVANTAGE AND KNOWS IF SHE SHARES/ MAKES YET ANOTHER MEAN RUMER/MISTAKE, SHE KNOWS YOU WILL JUST FORGIVE HER,so dont next time, tell her off! stand up for yourself and good job for your bf, hope your really happ together, and tell/ask your bf about her and see if he still likes her and tell him what shes doing so he'll understand what your going through, and you'd probably feel alot better :D i hope :D good luck, i hope things work out and that she admits what shes done to you!

Hun, i dont even knw why shes your friend. Yes, maybe forgive her once or twice but thats enough. shes not a good friend. and she brings u down?! LET HER GO! shes not worth ur time. Never let anybody treat u like that. Good luck!

well, i dont think its a good thing to date her ex unless shes COMPLETELY over him and really doesnt give anything about him. but with the rest of the things you said, i would forget about her. i think u should just tell her u dont wanna put up with all this depression and un needed feelings she brings to ur life and she doesnt care about u then just walk away. if she still tries to hang out with you, the school yr is almost over and next yr just try to ignor u as much as u can and dont talk to her at all

She chosen to mimic your kind of dressing in extreme college-hair etc.- so curiously she,s jealous of you-yet her cover "she thinks!" is to place you down, and placed you on your place. She copped an approach once you probably did,nt stick to her administration freak guidelines, for her birthday-Wow! what numerous nerve and severe arrogance she has a feeling of fake entitlement. There could desire to have been a reason which you "cooled it" along with her in extreme college. appears like she has,nt grown up when you consider that college. this is an entire time activity to handle this kind of character. putting her "in her place" does,nt seem working. She is accustomed to which you enable her to manage you! this is precise! you provide her the permission without even determining it. and she or he could,nt have it any opposite direction! She,s the Queen bee-"after all!"-She isn't a nicely wisher for you-and maximum in all probability for all people else in her life. BTW! I don,t think of that she has all that sturdy a heart-it,s you who've too sturdy a heart for putting up along with her. i could decrease her loose-she,s no pal.

If she's only brought nothing but pain and hurt to you. Then, I suggest that you get her out of your life.

You need people who will support you so therefore, forget about her.

Take care & good luck~!

let her go if you for gave her so many times, and she kept being mean shes not a good friend. my opinion.