Title problems with HUD Home!!?

I posted a previous question about a HUD home my family is about to purchase..well we haven't closed yet. We signed the contract on Dec 31 2010! Well we decided to wait before getting HUD involved. The recent delay was something about title problems. I called him last week and he told me that the problem cant... show more I posted a previous question about a HUD home my family is about to purchase..well we haven't closed yet. We signed the contract on Dec 31 2010! Well we decided to wait before getting HUD involved. The recent delay was something about title problems. I called him last week and he told me that the problem cant be fixed and then i called him today and told me that the house was pulled off the market until they fix the "problem". But i asked once the "problem" is fixed will my family still get the house and he wasn't sure! So i decided that i will contact HUD! but i dnt know what to do..it has been really stressful!! My dad wants to get a lawyer involved...but am not sure..any advice..thoughts??

fyi We are first time home buyers
6 answers 6