Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

How many pounds could i lose in a week if . . .?

- I eat at least 1500 calories a day ,

- Drink slim fast for breakfast

- Eat fruit ( as always )

- Excercise 30 minutes in morning , 15 - 30 mins. at night ( mostly I run and do wii fit )

- Use that sensa salt (or what ever it is that curbs your appetite)

- I'm going to start using that sensa stuff probably today , but everything else above I've been doing since april and it seems like everyone thinks I'm losing weight :)

But from all this , how many pounds can I lose in a week , because I'm trying to be a size 11 by the end of june .

Favorite Answer

I like to refer to Sensa as "magic fairy dust" since you sprinkle it on your food. Right!

I promise that if this product worked they would be charging $1000 per treatment,

not $89.95 per 60 day supply.

Weight loss is a $60 billion per year industry today and these guys are just trying to grab their share.

Be smart.

A healthy diet and exercise work every single time.

$45 per month gets you a decent gym membership, and you get a shower and maybe a steam!

See the Terms and Conditions below taken from the Sensa web site.

I also love that buying it direct from Sensa saves you 35% off the retail price. Yet it is available at GNC for the exact same price.

"You have a full 30 days to try your SENSA 2-Month Starter Kit. If you enjoy SENSA, do nothing and you will be billed for the 2-Month Starter Kit one low payment of $89.95 at the end of the free trial. That's a 35% SAVINGS off the retail price! If you decide to keep your 2-Month Starter Kit, you will be automatically enrolled in our SENSA Auto Ship Delivery Service. As part of the SENSA Auto Ship Delivery Service, you will receive a fresh 2-month supply of SENSA every 60 days at the low price of only $89.95 so you never run out. You will be charged this price every 60 days, billed to your credit card.

Any free gift is yours to keep."

If it really did work why would you need to be offered free gifts as an incentive to purchase?

As for the Slim Fast if we were supposed to get our nutrition in liquid form we would have blender blades in our moths instead of teeth. Liquid diets cheat the body of the essential fiber needed to keep it healthy. Have a good high fiber low sugar breakfast cereal instead. Eating a good breakfast as opposed to drinking it accelerates the metabolism.

Slim fast is a great way to lose weight in a few weeks say for a holiday but it is NOT permenant!!! I have used it 3 times for special occasions and lost about 7lb in 2 weeks each time, sticking to it rigorously but it has ALWAYS come back on when you start eating again, even if you start eating healthily.

60 mins of exercise a day is great, that's what I do now and in a week I've seen results, I have no scales but I would imagine I've lost about 2-3lbs but I've been eating less calories.

Everyone loses weight differently, but if what you're doing is working stick with it. To maintain a healthy diet you could cut down to 1200 cals a day which would help you lose a little more.

But it sounds like you're doing everything right (never heard of the sensa salt thing though, although I quite like green tea) and if it's working, keep with it!

Best of luck losing the weight!!

Source(s): Previous experience
  • Erika

I determined the ebook to be very informative and convenient to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply worried that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too swiftly. I will admit I have not adopted the consultant precisely. I'm now not sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however in general) and doing little or no endeavor, however the weight maintains flying off. It naturally works and if I'd adopted it precisely I consider it could scare the dwelling daylights out of me considering the fact that of the quantity that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the know-how. I've in no way bought some thing like this earlier than considering the fact that they're regularly filled with trash, however 3WD has been a best shock. Get began in these days!

I can't guess too well, since I don't know what weight you're starting at (bigger you are, faster you lose at the start), but I would guess anywhere from 2 - 5lbs.

May I make a suggestion though? Cut out the slim fast. They're hideously bad for you.

purchase an under desk pedaling machine like the stamina 15 0125 instride folding cycle 70 stamina products com

Drink green tea green tea can help you lose weight

buy a pedometer clip it to your belt and aim for an extra 1 000 steps a day

if you re trying to lose weight with your significant other pack each others lunches the lunchbox surprises will keep the both of you motivated

Get monthly workout calender

replace a wrap with two low carb whole wheat slices of bread