Pain after gallbladder surgery?

I'm 19 and had my gallbladder taken out laparoscopically on saturday. for the most part i'm recovering okay, BUT, several times in a day i have slightly sharp pain in the area where my gallbladder was , and it goes away when i eat something (usually after eating an apple). the pain is not bothering me a... show more I'm 19 and had my gallbladder taken out laparoscopically on saturday. for the most part i'm recovering okay, BUT, several times in a day i have slightly sharp pain in the area where my gallbladder was , and it goes away when i eat something (usually after eating an apple). the pain is not bothering me a lot, BUT im worried it might get more severe because it is exactly where i used to have my gallbladder, so im worried whether something went wrong. dont want to call my surgeon yet. is this normal? should i be concerned?
Update: its a steady, sharp, faint kind of pain from the inside. its not from the incision/wound