What happened on Glee tonight? May 24, 2011?

What happened on tonight's episode of Glee (May 24, 2011)

Thanks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They went to NY. Finn takes Rachael on a date and tries to kiss her. But she won't let him because she wants to live in NY when she leaves high school and refuses to let a relationship get in the way of her future. Rachael helps the lead (Sunny) of Vocal Adrenaline get through her solo. New Directions do their duet (Finn & Rachael) at nationals and kiss at the end of it. Which causes silence throughout the whole theater. Then they continue on with the next song. Jesse says that Finn's display of affection probably cost them a spot in the top 10. Sure enough they place 12 and Santa freaks out. Kurt tells all this to Blaine and Blaine asks why he's not upset. Kurt basically says because he got all he ever wanted out of NY. Blaine tells Kurt he loves him, Kurt says it back. They run into Sam & Mercedes at the coffee shop and think nothing of it. We figure out Sam & Mercedes are secretly dating. Also, Rachael tells Finn about her future NY/broadway plans and he says to her that "there's one more year of high school, what are you doing for the rest of it"? He kisses her and the show ends with them all triumphing over their 12th place trophy!

Source(s): I'm a Gleek! Sorry if this is too long!:/
  • heintz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

ok seem. everybody is claiming 'Oh Zombie Apocalypse oh no! in spite of we could do?' the reality of the priority is this. This dude that issued the 'Apocalypse' date, he envisioned the comparable ingredient back in 1994, perhaps no longer with zombies, whether it grew to become into something comparable. Now i do no longer understand approximately you, whether this is 2011, 17 years previous his final assumption. i'm nevertheless alive and kicking and odds are once you're analyzing this you're too, till you're a rather sensible zombie, then I provide you props, you may desire to've chowed down on numerous cranium these days. sturdy for you. the reason CDC made the assertion is because of the fact it grew to become right into a thank you to get a message accessible. What better thank you to assist human beings understand a thank you to coach for a organic catastrophe than attacking the belief together as yet another theory, one rather much everybody is accustomed to and fears in the event that they're a gamer (in spite of platform), and coach it that way. CDC is making an attempt to get human beings to how you may practice for organic failures. because of the fact the comparable issues which you may do to prep for a zombie invasion may be the comparable which you may do for an earthquake or hurricane or snow fall even. extra nutrition - No duh. You gotta eat faster or later and time and eating your fellow survivors isn't sensible. extra water - because of the fact no person likes to drink their own urine Toiletries - (lavatory paper and what no longer) because of the fact in case you do not have this, odds are you will wipe with something which you may desire to no longer. Like poison ivy. So take your %.. carry some extra rolls of Charmin, or have an itchy backside. no longer too difficult. So truly, this is not an excellent part of be concerned approximately, CDC is purely going with the exposure hype to get human beings to attain 'hey. i choose those products in case of emergencies'. different than that, will the zombie come eat our brains? probably. the suited scientific care? grab the shotgun off the shelf and initiate taking photos. yet truly, there is rather much no reason to be concerned approximately this. this is something silly to faucet into trouble-free human beings's concern and cause them to freak out.

• 9 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.