Questions for jehovah witness brothers and sisters about the great tribulation, and self defense?

Ok I know we are so close to the end and the tribulation could start anytime now. So im worried that in the tribulation someone will try to hurt me, first off, im not stupid and id never let someone hurt me or try to take my life. Being a witness does not mean standing there and getting stabbed 10 times just to... show more Ok I know we are so close to the end and the tribulation could start anytime now.
So im worried that in the tribulation someone will try to hurt me, first off, im not stupid and id never let someone hurt me or try to take my life. Being a witness does not mean standing there and getting stabbed 10 times just to prove you love jehovah. I will defend myself by any means, i wont purposly kill someone, but ill defend myself any way necessary.

How will people act towards us, what will the atmosphere be like in the tribulation, will it be people acting crazy?