Which middle name do you like best for Alice?

Which combo do you prefer? Rate them, too, please :)

♦ Alice Sofia

♦ Alice Camille

♦ Alice Johanna

♦ Alice Ramona

♦ Alice Dianna

♦ Alice Coralie

Any other suggestions?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • >jem<
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Alice Sofia - 9.5 - Really love Alice, so all of these names will be super highly rated lol. Sofia sounds lovely with it; both are sweet, classic names. However, I personally like the look of Alice Sophia better (though I usually equally like Sophia and Sofia) just because Alice gives me a really strong British preppy image that Sophia (over the more exotic looking Sofia) seems to go with it more.

Alice Camille - 9.5 - Again, really love both names and Camille has the same fun British flavor that Alice has to me lol. The only reason it's .5 off is because of all the "-il" sounds in the combination as a whole, though I do think it flows nicely.

Alice Johanna - 9 - I'm not the biggest fan of Johanna as a name, but it definitely still flows nicely with Alice.

Alice Ramona - 10 - My favorite in the group!! Ramona is so underused to me as a name and it fits beautifully with Alice, and (probably because of the Ramones or something like that) Ramona has an edgier vibe to it that stands in really cool contrast to the sweet girlishness of Alice. I really, really love it!

Alice Dianna - 9.5 - Another beautiful combination, just not my favorite. And though normally I like Diana better, I think Alice Dianna actually looks nicer than Alice Diana.

Alice Coralie - 9 - Really love Coralie as a name, but I don't think it quite flows as well as the above middle names with Alice. It' still a lovely name though.

xx

• prolly
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I'm really digging the way Alice Ramona is sounding!

I rate them as such:

♦ Alice Sofia -- 8/10

♦ Alice Camille -- 9/10

♦ Alice Johanna -- 8/10

♦ Alice Ramona -- 10/10

♦ Alice Dianna -- 8/10

♦ Alice Coralie --9.99/10

Suggestions for fun:

Alice Josephine/a

Alice Marietta

Alice Elizabeth

Alice Taryn

Alice Genevieve

Alice Naomi

Alice Kelly

• ♦ Alice Sofia is absolutely gorgeous. I do prefer the spelling Sophia, but the sound and flow of the names as a combo are perfect. I'd rate it a 10/10.

♦ Alice Camille -- 7/10.

I've never been too fond of Camille. It's one of those names that I feel like I should love, because it just fits in perfectly with my other favorites, but I just can't bring myself to like it. It does flow nicely with Alice though.

♦ Alice Johanna -- 9/10.

This one is my second favorite of your choices. Johanna is lovely.

♦ Alice Ramona -- 6/10.

I really dislike Ramona. It's just a very unattractive name, imo. It flows great with Alice, however.

♦ Alice Dianna -- 7/10.

I don't really care for Dianna. It's a very common name where i'm from so it rather bores me.

♦ Alice Coralie -- 8/10.

Coralie has been growing on me lately. I don't love it, but I don't hate it anymore. I do prefer Rosalie though, haha.

♥кαуℓєє ℓуηη

• 9 years ago

♦ Alice Sofia - 7/10. I like them separately, but when you say it together, the "c/s" sounds run together.

♦ Alice Camille - 5/10. I've never been fond of Camille, sorry!

♦ Alice Johanna - 8/10. This is so cute. I love the quirky vintage feel.

♦ Alice Ramona - 9/10. It's such an intelligent-sounding name for a little girl.

♦ Alice Dianna - 8/10. I like it, but I prefer it spelled "Diana."

♦ Alice Coralie - 7/10. While I like this combo, it reminds me too much of Alice & Rosalie from Twilight.

My favorite is Alice Ramona :)

Suggestions:

Alice Victoria.

Alice Lillian.

Alice Julia.

Alice Lydia.

Alice Fiona.

Alice Isabella.

Alice Olivia.

:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

My personal favorite would be Alice Sofia, although both Alice Coralie and Alice Camille are pretty cute as well. Definitely not Johanna or Ramona, in my opinion. (:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Alice Sofia ~ 5/10

Alice Camille ~ 5/10

Alice Johanna ~ 5/10

Alice Ramona ~ 6/10

Alice Dianna ~ 7/10

Alice Coralie ~ 5/10

I don't really have any suggestions because I prefer Aliz to Alice. Aliz Ramona ~ 8/10. ~ ~ ~

• I love Alice Sofia and Alice Camille ♥ They're both very pretty names, I don't think I could choose between them :)

• 9 years ago

Alice Camille or Alice Coralie, both flow very nicely and are 'light' if that makes any sense.

• 9 years ago

♦ Alice Ramona

This is just gorgeous! The combo flows just gorgeously, and I love how the light, airy Alice is balanced out by the more heavy, regal Ramona. As a whole, Alice Ramona is timeless, spunky and chic, and I think she's age just perfectly!

• Diana
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I like Alice Cammile, Alice Diana, Alice Kristine, Alice Danielle, alce Evelyn,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.