How should I destroy this Justin Bebier poster?

I just finished my first year of undergrad and my floor mate is letting me destroy her Justin Bebier poster. I definitely want it to burn, but I am up for hearing other suggestions too

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1.Shoot it like fpsRussia

2.Destroy a Selena Gomez poster first and make him watch eventually he will try to attempt suicide but if he picks up a knife grab it and shank him.

3.Rip it.

4.Take a **** on it.

5.Run it over with these choices of vehicals;a car,a tank,Optimus Prime,etc.

These are N00b ideas ^

1.Throw it away in the trash can, put food scraps in the poster(I suggest wrapping it in a ball, but paper cranes work too)bring a camra that works in the dark(you will see why later...) and wait a couple of minutes and the raccons and the homeless will come.They will fight for the scraps and eventually they will rip the poster and each other.

2. This actually a sequal to #4 n00b But instead of shitting on it, you wipe your bottom with the poster and then put it in a paper bag, lite it,and pour gasoline around your victims house and throw the flaming bag of Beiber at the house.The victim won't know what to do first; call 911 or destroy the bag of Beiber.

It gets better^

1.Wrap it in a paper plane, attach a fork to the tip, aim for Beiber's microwave when he's not looking, the microwave should make this into a projectile and hits Beiber's pussy, causing him to unleash the highest pitch ever recorded.(For saftey reasons use ear protecion)

Impossible^

1.Just give it away.

Make others suffer.^

• Login to reply the answers
  • Cam5X5
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

after you burn it.

Split up the ashes and send it to every country in the world.

pay someone to find a random location to bury it, and get them to forget where.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

first colour on it then make fun of his butt ugly face then cut up the poster and then burn it >:)

• put it on the bottom of a cat's litter box then use it to scoop dog poop then set it on fire with the dog poop in it on his door step

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Burn it and post it on youtube. 8D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

-Do a burn out on it with your car

-Dart board

-Fire works

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

can you rip it off lol?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.