How should I destroy this Justin Bebier poster?

I just finished my first year of undergrad and my floor mate is letting me destroy her Justin Bebier poster. I definitely want it to burn, but I am up for hearing other suggestions too

Favorite Answer

1.Shoot it like fpsRussia

2.Destroy a Selena Gomez poster first and make him watch eventually he will try to attempt suicide but if he picks up a knife grab it and shank him.

3.Rip it.

4.Take a **** on it.

5.Run it over with these choices of vehicals;a car,a tank,Optimus Prime,etc.

These are N00b ideas ^

1.Throw it away in the trash can, put food scraps in the poster(I suggest wrapping it in a ball, but paper cranes work too)bring a camra that works in the dark(you will see why later...) and wait a couple of minutes and the raccons and the homeless will come.They will fight for the scraps and eventually they will rip the poster and each other.

2. This actually a sequal to #4 n00b But instead of shitting on it, you wipe your bottom with the poster and then put it in a paper bag, lite it,and pour gasoline around your victims house and throw the flaming bag of Beiber at the house.The victim won't know what to do first; call 911 or destroy the bag of Beiber.

It gets better^

1.Wrap it in a paper plane, attach a fork to the tip, aim for Beiber's microwave when he's not looking, the microwave should make this into a projectile and hits Beiber's pussy, causing him to unleash the highest pitch ever recorded.(For saftey reasons use ear protecion)

Impossible^

1.Just give it away.

Make others suffer.^

• Cam5X5

after you burn it.

Split up the ashes and send it to every country in the world.

pay someone to find a random location to bury it, and get them to forget where.

first colour on it then make fun of his butt ugly face then cut up the poster and then burn it >:)

• put it on the bottom of a cat's litter box then use it to scoop dog poop then set it on fire with the dog poop in it on his door step

Burn it and post it on youtube. 8D

-Do a burn out on it with your car

-Dart board

-Fire works

can you rip it off lol?