Yale or Harvard for nursing?! important!!?

O.k so I want to do nursing and I was wondering what grades I would need to obtain for Yale or Harvard

Also in high school to get into these colleges what grades would be legit?

No haters please. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all

Favorite Answer

Well, since Harvard doesn't have nursing, your choice between the two would have to be Yale. But what they offer is a graduate degree. So you need to already be an RN with a BSN.

Let me give you a little inside info: when it comes to getting an RN position in primary care (bedside nursing), it doesn't matter where you earned your degree, as long as the school is either NLN-accredited or AACN-accredited. Nursing is not a career in which having an Ivy League education makes or breaks your career.

So, that being said, you need to earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing first and have several years of nursing experience before you apply to Yale for a Masters, unless you go straight into the GPEN, which is a program for RN, BSNs with about a year or two of nursing experience and who are undecided ab

If ur going to be a nurse you donor need to go to either school. Do they even have Bsn programs? There are many many much more affordable school out there. No employer even cares where u graduate from. All they care about is if u pass ur boards and what RN work experience u have.