Are there any canadian universities that offer exchange programs to S.Korea or Japan?

i want to study in Canada (preferably in Ontario, but not necessarily), probably journalism(/communications) and i was wondering if any universities offered an exchange program in S.Korea or Japan (preferably S.Korea. sorry for being picky again). i am very interested in gaining the experience of living and... show more i want to study in Canada (preferably in Ontario, but not necessarily), probably journalism(/communications) and i was wondering if any universities offered an exchange program in S.Korea or Japan (preferably S.Korea. sorry for being picky again). i am very interested in gaining the experience of living and studying in one of those two great countries which i happen to love the cultures of, but i want to study in Canada for the most part, so i was wondering if exchange programs in those areas of study were offered. if not, then even an opportunity of traveling there to gain an educational experience that will help my studies and be quite interesting would be amazing, so do any universities offer that? Thank you. =)
(note:universities that i have in mind are Carleton and UBC..although i'm not certain UBC offers a course in journalism =S does it? anyways, once again, thank you)
Update: i want to study IN English =S i just want to go to these countries, not study in korean or japanese if that's what you understood, study in English. but thanks anyways, i guess? Does anyone have any more information?
2 answers 2