Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

i need help with period stuff please help!?

I'm supposed to be on my period but all that's coming out is brown discharge. I'm having all period symtomes like cramping sore boobs exc....And i have a really bad head ach and i am really tired and lazy... I would go to the doc but don't have the money rite now... Any body have any idea of whats going on?? It's kinda worrying me it's never happened to me before...

i am sexually active btw and my taste buds are changing.. like i used to loveeeee roman noodles but today i was eating them an it made me gag....

Favorite Answer

Don't worry about it. I've had that before as well and it normally just means your closer to the end of your period. Its brown because its been in your uterus the longest. If you are still really worried you can always call you doctor, just ask them if it's something you need to get checked out or if it's normal.

• Emi

I sometimes get a period like that. Don't worry :)

yeah, your on your period already.

brown discharge usually means your at the end of your period.