B&A: Could you name three reasons why you are writing your novel? +BQ:)?

Your reasons why don't have to be paragraphs or anything. They can just be one-liners. The point of this post is to just motivate people to keep writing. I think this will be my motivational question day. I don't know. I'm kinda bored but also in a feel good generous mood and I like all of you people... show more Your reasons why don't have to be paragraphs or anything. They can just be one-liners. The point of this post is to just motivate people to keep writing. I think this will be my motivational question day. I don't know. I'm kinda bored but also in a feel good generous mood and I like all of you people here in the Books and Authors section. I know that nobody will probably read this but I just posted it up here for you guys just in case. No harm in that right:)

To motivate you further to continue writing, I will name three reasons why I would like to read it:) Now, these are just my own personal reasons but I believe that they may go a long way towards motivating you to continue and not give up because of daunting expectations.

MY THREE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WRITE YOUR NOVEL

1) I love literature. There are plenty of great books that I have read and come to love but as an avid reader I am always wanting to immerse myself into new and fresh characters. I kind of want new characters that I can relate to and a new world that I can escape to. Quite frankly, there won't be any fantasy world/fictional world that will be quite like yours. A new world will give me the opportunity to escape from everything that I feel has become so monotonous and unexciting. If you give up writing your novel now, then I will never be able to have that opportunity=/

2) Your characters have stories that need to be told. I like to read a book where the author has thought of their characters as real people in a sense living in a fictional world. I love to relate to characters. I mean, of course I could meet real people in real life but I won't be able to meet anyone else like the characters in your novel. No two people are the same right? And I am sure that your characters have unique qualities that I won't be able to find anywhere else. Everybody loves to have friends and people they can relate to. If you don't create those characters then I will be missing out on a possibly great person. Kind of like I'll my very own special friend who I can cuddle up with at night when I am alone in my bed:)

3) If you don't write your story then who else will? Nobody else in the literary world will be able to come up with YOUR idea. Not J.K Rowling or Stephen King or Jane Austen or Suzanne Collins or Dan Brown. Nobody else will be able to. Besides, they have ideas of their own and while that is all fine and dandy I have a few of their books. But I kind of am looking for something new. I want to read a novel through a different voice. I love the Harry Potter books and The Hunger Games but I have read them already. That experience is over. I can keep reading them over and over again but I still want something else. You are kind of the only person that can give me that opportunity.

Well, those are my three reasons why you should continue writing your novel (novella). They may not be much but they are something. I just wanted to give you my honest opinion as to why you should never give up on writing your novel cause somebody out there needs a world to escape to and a character to relate to and you can give that to them. I am not the only one who shares in these same reasons. I am sure there are millions of others like me who feel the same way.

But this is how I individually feel about it. :) I can't wait until your novel is finished<3

BQ2: What is your novel about?
BQ2: Is your heart...broken or whole?
BQ3: Have you ever been in love or are in love? How did/does it feel?

Thanks for reading everyone:)
Update: LOL damn. Fail on the first BQ 2 BQ 2.. go figure Denmark:)