What happens if a woman takes testosterone pills meant for men?

I want to increase my sex drive, but I'm on pills (and my pills contain also pretestrogen or something like that and estrogen) so what happens if I buy those pills that are meant for MEN? They're supposed to increase man's libido and make the erection stronger.. but what happens if I take them, will I... show more I want to increase my sex drive, but I'm on pills (and my pills contain also pretestrogen or something like that and estrogen) so what happens if I buy those pills that are meant for MEN?
They're supposed to increase man's libido and make the erection stronger.. but what happens if I take them, will I get hairy or muscular or what, or does it mess up my body and will I get pregnant because my baby bills already have hormones in them?? HELP!!!
Update: No I am bot pregnant, I AM on pills so I won't get a baby. But if I buy those testoterone pills meant for men, to add muscle and increase LIBIDO, then will I get pregnant because it messes up my hormones ?