What do you think is better LEGO Star Wars or LEGO Indiana Jones?

I like LEGO Star Wars better.

Best Answer

Lego Star Wars is better, though Han Solo and Indiana Jones do not have the Force. They have a blaster and whip, though.

I have to agree with you, Star Wars is way better, although Indiana Jones LEGO game is fun, it's storyline is not too interesting, and there are not as many fast-paced action scenes/stages, However in relation to the actual movie, Indiana Jones take the cake, But overall Star Wars PWNS

Hope this is a good opinion

Source(s): Played both games and former game reviewer for Machinima

I agree with you, I have LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, and it's pretty much boring when you get up to the second last box. It's a really hard game to me, solving the problems are pretty hard too...

Lego star wars for me.

both are good but lego star wars wins with me just because i like star wars more than indiana and the game are both fun but star wars is more fun

Source(s): have all lego star wars game 100% complete have all indiana jones games 100% complete
  • Timmy

lego star wars

too bad they first make you pay ful price for 1 and 2 and then release the complete saga at a bargain price point

makes me glad i held off and got the complete saga

other then that its the best of the lego games

• Erika

nicely i' have the two and lego indy is larger. even nevertheless you get greater with famous person wars (6 video clips vs 3) lego indy is greater intertaining. yet i think of alot relies upon on which action picture you like greater beneficial. i think of lego famous person wars is slightly uninteresting and lego indy is rather exciting. whether it certainly relies upon on what intrests you greater.