Guy: sex on girls period?

well there is a chance my "friend" from college will be visiting tomorrow and of coarse with my luck my period came 2 weeks early -____-. If he does come tom. I will tell him before hand but I am curious what the chances are of him saying yes or no. Well I met him at the start of spring semester and we started having sex around March and from then on every single week at least once so I think were a little bit more comfortacle with eachother than a "one night stand status". I just finished my freshman year and he just finished his sophmore year, Ive never done it before but I'd be willing ot give it a try but im not sure how most guys react to this.

Ah, yes; strawberry sauce time of the month. I enjoy having sex with girls during their period, but that's just me. It took quite a while before I overcome my natural revulsion, but now I'm ok with it. In fact, I seek out girls for sex during their period, because that's when their parts are most soft and sensitive. I also love giving oral because the juices discharging from a girl's vagina at that time of the month is very tasty. However, I must admit, it's an acquired taste.

• Mary

Yes, an orgasm can relieve cramping, but it can also push the dead blood further into your body. I did some research a while back that makes me a bit wary of sex on my cycle, and I don't recommend it. Do some reading on the subject.

Well my boyfriend doesn't mind. We usually put a towel down. And it is one of the things that soothes my period. It ads extra lubrication as well. When's its heavier it can get a little messy so in the showere is sometimes nescessary.

Is the sex only motive of your relationship that both of you cannot wait till the periods are over? Suppose you are married the period will be every month so will you not be able to avoid those four days? From hygiene point of view it is not advisable for both to have sex during this time. if he is a sensible guy he will refuse for sexual intercourse during your periods. If you are so keen on satisfying his sexual needs you can do oral on him or a good hand job when he is kissing you and caressing your breasts.

ive done it once when my gf was on her period, she said it was just ending so i figured it wouldnt be bad, and i meen come on.. when does a guy refuse sex? during, it didnt bother me, but when i pulled out and looked down.... the memories still haunt me, looked like i used my genitals to murder someone.... never again..

• awftx

If he's horny.. you won't have anything to worry about... if your worried about a messy, then just climb on his face and have him earn his red wings... and of course there is that old saying.... if the front door is painted, use the back door....

Frankly i find it too messy to do anywhere except the the shower and franky would rather wait although I am happy to pleasure her during this time (other than vaginal intercourse) Every guy is different in his reaction

As long as it's not real heavy at the time no problem.

A bit gross for me.