"wall street" movie questions help!!?
1.what is the name of the stock brokerage firm?
2.who is bud fox? explain the incident where he was D/K?
3.why does bud fox have lunch with his dad?
4. what info does his father tell him when they have lunch?
5.what does bud fox bring gordon gekko for his birthday?
6.what info does bud fox share with gordon gekko?
7. what does gordon gekko ask bud fox to do and why?
8.what action did stock watch take in relation to bud fox and why?
9.what crime is bud fox charged with?
10.what deal does bud fox make with the government?
- JakeLv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
1.Jackson Steinem & Co
2.Played by Charlie Sheen he's a low level stock broker
3.Needs to borrow money
4. inside information at the airline he works at (Bluestar)
6.the inside information about his dad's airline
7. told him to follow the money i.e. get more inside information on other copmanies
8. charged him for insider trading.
10. he wears a wire and gets gekko to confess
- karlsLv 44 years ago
If this is in-vitro, then perhaps they only make the toddlers each so usually and then permit them to all strengthen up. perhaps they only have a sparkling group of toddlers each 30 years or something ;-)