? asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

What new invention idea do you have?

Thanks for your contribution. What new invention idea do you have?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A water-proof book.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I wrote a book about 3D displays made with tiny curved images either filtered through a point or directed pixel-wise. It's a working idea with a lot of potential in all fields of display technology (creating 3D images that mimic real life in its volume and multifaceted structure). Some of the simpler ideas are even feasible right now. I'm hoping to generate interest because anyone can understand the basic concepts and it goes a long way towards simulating real life more completely than any modern or even near future displays (no glasses, you can move around displayed objects, natural unforced focusing).

Source(s): "How to Make a Holodeck" describes the technology http://www.5Deck.com
  • - A Teleport Phone (I already have the pictures of it...(for my old project in history))

- A Laser (Sound Blocker- Put it on your door and you won't hear any one outside your room except when there's a fire.) (This is good when your parents vacuum the house!!! It's soooo annoying.)

- A Contact Video Game (a console in your eyes)

Source(s): Knowledge
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A mouth-rinser that cleans more bacteria than a toothbrush with toothpaste....

(Wouldn't that save a lot of time?!)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would say, but it would be absurd to post it here & have it ripped off. Ya think?

• 9 years ago

ur mom but better looking

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.