pat asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

my job is 92f petroleum supply specialist?

and i was wondering if this job gets u deployed easily? like where would i be likely to go after AIT in fort lee virginia? this is for the army active duty

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    you got F-ed brother.

    worthless job.

    of course you get deployed ALL THE TIME you will be assigned to a brigade support BN (BSB) or a Forward Support Company (FSC)

    you'll be on the road everyday picking up fuel and taking it to other camps.

    seriously dude you need to change your MOS

    When I was in AIT if we messed up they would make a fuel pump motion with their hand and they would say "keep it up and I will put you in 92Fox school"

    one fueler believed she would work in "labs" hell no. maybe 1% of the fuelers do they rest drive fuel trucks, get blown up and pump fuel

    Source(s): suck it up cupcake
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    First off, proud to serve. Second, he should get his CDL right away. It would open a lot of jobs if he wanted to do a local route or drive OTR- over the road. Truck driving can be temporary because it can lead to working as a dispatcher or the operations supervisor. Good luck.

  • AJ
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    You pretty much can get assigned to any post and any type of unit. Unlike the other poster, you can be assigned the S-4 shop of any type of battalion. From Infantry to Signal, from Armor to Artillery to a Forward Support Battalion.

    Source(s): Former Army NCO
  • 9 years ago

    You are a professional gas station attendant. You will be stationed anywhere where there are vehicles or tanks.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ray
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    All units need/use fuel.

    You could go anywhere.

    There's not one big "pumping gas" base.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.