Top 5 most frustrating players to guard?
1. Kobe Bryant (They couldn't even TRIPLE team him)
2. JJ Barea (The guy is 5'9 and get so many flagrant fouls on him because of defender's frustration)
3. Dirk Nowitzki (You can either play him close and foul him or step back and watch him sink a 3)
4. Kevin Durant (He's just so hard to shut down)
5. Carmelo Anthony (Melo. Nuff said)
1. Kobe is still one of if not THE best players in the league
2.No, he had 2 in one series. He's had at least 3 more this year.
4. Durant shoots bad?! Are you kidding?!
5. Melo sucks?! Have you ever even watched the NBA before?