R&P : Bjork - Yay Or Nay?

I have started listening to her recently. And a big Yay from my side.
BQ - Can you guess which country i am from? (Those who know, don't say haha)
BBQ - Whats Your favourite metal album? Just one.
Update: I have heard only one album by her, which is Homogenic and its a wonderful album. I don't a favorite yet because the whole album is pretty cool, but Unravel such is a awesome song!! Yes RATM counts, hehe and Which country you think I am from? I think you are probably the last one to answer lol so it doesnt matter :P show more I have heard only one album by her, which is Homogenic and its a wonderful album. I don't a favorite yet because the whole album is pretty cool, but Unravel such is a awesome song!!
Yes RATM counts, hehe and Which country you think I am from? I think you are probably the last one to answer lol so it doesnt matter :P
Update 2: I think you're from Liverpool because you mentioned that a couple of times too lol :P Post...hmm thanks for the recommendation, I'll download that next! i didn't get a chance to search for any songs about butterflies, i will do so now! :D