Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What do you think of these baby names?

Kennedy Knight

Chase Michael

Kendall Lee

Brittany Lee

Kira Elizabeth

Michael John

Matthew Douglas

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kennedy Knight -- I don't really like this name... to me, Knight sounds like a last name.

Chase Michael -- I like this name, it flows well. I like the spelling that you used for Michael as well.

Kendall Lee -- I think these two names don't really go well TOGETHER. The 'L's at the end and beginning sort of blend together which doesn't sound right to me!

Brittany Lee -- Brittany goes better with Lee than Kendall. I think you chose the best spelling for the name as well (vs. Britney). Not my favourite name, but sounds pretty good!

Kira Elizabeth -- probably my favourite girl's name here. Elizabeth is also my middle name! (Have you considered Kiera?)

Michael John -- Sounds fine together, but I think it's pretty dull as far as names go.

Matthew Douglas -- I love the name Matthew!! It sounds good with Douglas (although Douglas is a bit old fashioned).

Source(s): Just my opinion! :)
  • 1 decade ago

Kennedy Knight is what you wanted Jenny to name her child

Chase Michael-Great name bro

Kendall Lee.-No bro

Brittany Lee-NO

Kira Elizabeth-MY MIDDLE NAME! so yes.

Michael John-No

Matthew Douglas-NO BRO

Love,Hailey

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They're all really cute except for Kennedy Knight. I love the name Kennedy but Knight sounds more like a last name than a middle.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

cutee

but I dont like the name brittany, or the middle name lee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.