Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Lady Gaga vs Rihanna vs Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry?

Who do you believe are the best singers???

I like Lady gaga because she can hit the highest notes out of the 4, Rihanna's a close second; I just think she has a very cute voice.

I'm not too into the other 2; the only song by Taylor Swift I enjoyed is love story, and the only song I liked from Katy Perry is California girls.

• Hevz!
    Favorite Answer

Hmmmmm.... Good Question I like all of them. But Lady GaGa wins through pure originality and I like all of her songs. Rhianna is also good but I only really like her recent stuff eg S&M etc. Some of her old stuff is good but I mainly like the stuff from the Loud album. It's kinda the same with Katy Perry to be honest but I like her. I also really like Tylor Swift but I would like her a hell of a lot more if there was some variety in her songs rather than just singing about the same thing. Teardrops on my Guitar and You belong with me (among others) are all about boys who have girlfriends who aren't her or am I just not getting it? No disrespect though I love your voice!! :)

Lady gaga is very talented. Rihanna has a cute voice. Taylor Swift is beautiful and her country pop songs are just great. Katy Perry has a real great voice.

Anyway, Lady Gaga will be the best.

Lady Gaga because she can hit extremely high yet powerful voice.

Taylor swift and Katy Perry's voice is so normal.

Rihanna is great too but she has some accent.

Gaga's voice is amazing live, especially when singing speechless.

Rihanna is great as well, but i'm getting bored of her now, plus her voice can be irriatating at times!

Taylor Swift has a cute voice, but also it can get kind of whiney at times, and it's not real COUNTRY music...

Katy Perry can't sing full stop! Autotune is her resort.

So, i guess Gaga is the best, her voice is very versatile, she can sing fast and slow songs, and is just WOW, when you see her live !

Gaga for sure.

The rest are rubbish. Taylor is ok, I don't much of her stuff. I hate Katy perry all her songs are rubbish and sound the same. Rihanna is ok but her voice is terrible.

None. Honestly, I'm not into the overAutotuned crap that they call "music". Real music uses real instruments, not computers! There is nothing special about their music, because the voices that they record sound barely the same to how they really sing, and what is so exciting about using beats that everyone can find and create online? Red Hot Chili Peppers over them ANY day.

I would know, because I decided to go to a Justin Bieber concert with my friend, because she had no one else to give the extra ticket to. I noticed he's a good dancer, but his voice is WAAAAY higher than how he sounds in the album versions of the songs.

Well I hope I've made my point, but if I absolutely HAD to choose one of those dull artists, and if it was a matter of life or death, I'd choose Katy Perry. In her old songs, she was actually pretty decent, actually using real guitars.

Source(s): Myself.

Lady Gaga and Rihanna

• Joshua

Lady Gaga has an AMAZING live voice.

I don't like Taylor Swifts live voice. Sort of pitchy.

Katy Perry is pretty good.

Rihanna...eh.

Rihanna

• Corn

Katy Perry