Hair loss problems in young female?

I'll give a very quick recap, even my doctors can't figure this out :( As of 2008 I started gradually losing huge clumps of my hair all over. It isn't noticeable to the naked eye, but it IS noticeable to ME. It gets worse with menstrual cycles, stress, lack of eating, certain shampoos &... show more I'll give a very quick recap, even my doctors can't figure this out :(

As of 2008 I started gradually losing huge clumps of my hair all over. It isn't noticeable to the naked eye, but it IS noticeable to ME.

It gets worse with menstrual cycles, stress, lack of eating, certain shampoos & chemicals and cold weather (mind you I am in a cold state)

Once I got pregnant and started taking my Prenantal Vitimans and Progesterone pills my hair loss decreased slowly. I saw no hair loss until my IUD was taken out and I had a unexpected emergency and had to be put on another Birth Control. Now the hair loss is 10000 worse than ever, I can't even leave the house with out picking 20-30 pieces of hair off of me before walking out the door.

I was tested negative for the genetic alpotecia female hair loss. It's not my medication, I had stopped it before and my hair continued for quite sometime to fall out.

I've tried upping the B vitimans, C and E to help I've upped my protein intake I don't know what else. I have tried every shampoo from Sallys, an regular stores..

Any suggestions, ideas???