WHY SHOULD I STAY IN MY TOWN*!?

alright im a 13 year old boy i know i lied on the account this is actually the second one but i am bi and dnt tell me its horoanes its not im in the closet i live in a homophobic town with kkk who mite shoot me if they find out so my family has no support and will disown me if they find out so should i run away... show more alright im a 13 year old boy i know i lied on the account this is actually the second one but i am bi and dnt tell me its horoanes its not im in the closet i live in a homophobic town with kkk who mite shoot me if they find out so my family has no support and will disown me if they find out so should i run away because i can find a home anywhere in the usa i have alot of money i earn by street fighting so shld i leave cuz if noone answers i will and if someone says yes i will ok i just need a friend so ya thnx
Update: oh and itd be nice if u wld message me cuz i need someone to tlk to